Sunday, February 07, 2010

4th Quarter

I haven't had a single football game go my way all year. Not one. I'd really like to see the Saints win this game.

The whole premise of Undercover Boss, that not a single rank and file worker would recognize their own CEO, is pretty remarkable to me.

I feel so comfortable watching Drew Brees lead this drive. I don't think he'll ever throw another interception as long as he lives.

I predict that the Saints will get a touchdown, will go for two, and that I will be nervous. That's my prediction. Let's see what happens.

Yup. Nervous as fuck. Although. That looked fucking complete.

Oh! This cow wants to be a fucking Budweiser horse! Just like that dog a few years ago.

Holy shit, overturned. This is fantastic.

Now if they can just stop Peyton Manning from doing what he does 100% of the time, we'll really have something here.

HOOOHYLYLLLYYLLYY FFUVKCING SHITTTTT GAME OVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR



My prediction is that the game is over.

Doritos has officially overtaken Bud Light as the worst advertiser in Super Bowl history with that stupid fucking ad in the gym.

That was horrible clock management by the Colts.

Well good for the fucking Saints. Hurricane Katrina. Super Bowl XLIV. Everything evens out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home