Sunday, February 07, 2010

3rd quarter

HOOOOOOOOLYYYYYY FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!

Onside kick. I just don't know what to make of that call, but that sure was an exciting way to start the third quarter of the fucking Super Bowl.

God dammit that ruled. So frequently the world's most exciting onside kick recoveries lead to threes and out. No matter what happens, I'll be happy for at least the next five minutes.

The problem with rooting against Peyton Manning is that he's so fucking good.

Garrett Hartley has been pretty fucking impressive.

I kind of liked that Google commercial where they tracked some guy's trip to Paris and marriage to his French girlfriend through his Google searches. My roommate hated it though. Then again, my roommate hates everything.

If I can't get enough of the super bowl ads, i can go to cbssports.com/superbowlads and watch them all again. God that is useful information. It reminds me of the time Jerry Seinfeld went on The Daily Show to talk about his new American Express ad that was twelve minutes long and only available on the internet, and Jon Stewart said, "That's good, because the two most frequent complaints I hear about commercials is that they are too short and that they are not difficult enough to access."

Nfl.com just ran an ad with an Arcade Fire song. Good for them.

Now.....BRING ON THE 4TH QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home